Promoting merchandise on Amazon might be INCREDIBLY worthwhile for you, as it’s for me (it’s changed my full-time revenue!)
However there are pitfalls I’ve encountered – perhaps you’ve gotten, too:
– Too many sellers competing by promoting the identical merchandise
– Not sufficient stock so that you can purchase regionally (perhaps you’re bumping into numerous sellers on the identical place you purchase books to resell, for example).
– Possibly your revenue margins are getting squeezed, and also you’re on the lookout for that little ‘additional’ quantity of income
– Possibly your suggestions rating took a dive due to a pair nasty prospects had it out for you for a easy error you made in your product itemizing.
So I’m going that will help you enhance your promoting and/or earnings by giving Four of my Amazon vendor suggestions. Take pleasure in!
1. Pre-owned toys and video games is usually a huge moneymaker for you on Amazon, and they are often snapped up very cheaply by you in your personal neighborhood (strive operating a craigslist advert or going to yard gross sales). Whereas a whole bunch of hundreds (if not thousands and thousands) of individuals within the U.S. are competing over e book stock of their areas, you’ll be able to have a leg up on them by shopping for used toys and video games.
2. Child merchandise are additionally an enormous vendor on Amazon (you’ll be able to solely promote these as ‘new’ on Amazon – not as ‘used’ or ‘collectible’). Verify your native chain shops for discounted new-in-package disney-themed cups, pacifiers, and so forth. You need to know what the merchandise sells for on amazon BEFORE you purchase it. (Use a PDA Scanner from an organization reminiscent of Neatoscan.com; or carry your cellphone with an internet browser and search for the merchandise on Amazon by getting into the UPC # within the Amazon.com search discipline in your cellphone browser).
3. Did you get a nasty suggestions rating from certainly one of your consumers? Should you submit a response to your Purchaser’s Suggestions on Amazon, they most likely received’t learn it (as a result of they received’t be notified of your response). All of you’ve gotten most likely been tempted, as I’ve, to sling again a curt reply to a vendor who leaves nasty suggestions. It would really feel good to submit your reply, however they’re not going to be notified you left a response to them. Plus, take into consideration what different potential consumers are going to do once they see your response (which shall be posted for everybody to see).
4. In case your Amazon stock could be very mild to ship AND you ship the merchandise from house (not by way of FBA) by way of 1st class U.S. mail, you’ll be able to obtain a pleasant transport revenue ‘bonus’ by way of Amazon’s transport reimbursement to you, when the merchandise is bought. For example, in case your merchandise weighs 2 oz (with the envelope/packaging), and also you promote it on Amazon.com as a third occasion service provider, Amazon costs the customer $3.99 to $4.99 in transport charges, which Amazon ‘provides’ to you. Your value to ship a 2 ouncesitem wherever within the U.S., by way of USPS, is below $2.00. Thus, you may make a $2 to $Three revenue on the transport alone.